Interesting Information about The Use Of Human Pheromones
human pheromones are chemicals in the body that are secreted in order to attract members of the opposite sex. Much research has been done in to the use of pheromones inside different aspects, such as perfumes, in order to ease the process of finding a soulmate. Since the discovery of those chemicals back in 1959, they have been studied and researched by many scientists as well as students for benefits and drawbacks. It is commonly believed that the signals these chemicals are producing and transmitting are primarily noticed in humans by the sense of smell, although this theory is being disputed. Scientists and researchers still search for the exact area, if you have one, of the transmission of these chemical indicators.
- Each individual carries with them their own distinct scent, a smell that emanates from their bodies in different ways.
- Sometimes it is the skin by itself that gives off the stronger scent while other times it is in human sweat.
- Two people will not smell the same because no two humans are identical inside and out.
- Very often, people will mask their scent with perfumes, fragrances and deodorants.
- This is often wise, as many bodily scents are not pleasant.
- Oahu is the subtle chemical emissions from the skin that a potential partner will pick up on, if the match is right.
While the use of pheromones in research continues to rise, considerable information about it is discovered. Some studies suggest that these chemicals might be responsible for the sexual orientation in people, as gay women and men responded to the same chemicals in the same fashion as their sexual alternatives.
Since pheromones have been touted as an aphrodisiac and producers of some fragrance companies have claimed they captured the essence and put it in a bottle, there are no proven results that show that people grow to be more sexually appealing by using it.
Discussions on human pheromones continue to this day as more and more people become interested in what they are capable of doing. The topic of attracting a lover is almost as popular as how to keep them once you have them. It is important not to stake all your hopes in unproven theories but it is an interesting subject to research and a new way to approach dating rituals.
Do Humans Have Pheromones?
Ever wonder if there's something about your scent that might be sending signals to the people around you? Well as it turns out, it's possible- but it winds up being ...