Pheromone Chemistry Sets
Making your own pheromones is definitely something that should not be taken on by a newbie. However, with a fair amount of research blending together your pheromones is quite possible. Better yet, there is a significant cost-savings if you are planning on producing pheromones in large quantities.
Love-Scent provides a "Pheromone Chemistry Set" in addition to all of the pheromones you might at any time need each sold separately. Furthermore they are going to also provide pocket atomizers for holding and dispensing your designed items. Cover-Scents can be obtained in a variety of scents for example vanilla, sandalwood, lavender, etc. When blending together your own pheromones it is best to use these off traffic cover-scents since the smell of your commercial engineered cologne or perfume are going to be modified once a pheromone is introduced into the mixture.
You decide to purchase your own pheromone chemistry set it will cost you about $180 and will include Androstadienone, Androstanone, Estratetraenol, Androstenone,, Androstenol, and Estriol.
Androstenone-is a Steroid that can be Found in Both Men and Women Sweat and Pee Glands
There are two different and also distinct genotypes that could cause Androstenone to have a odor. One sort may identify the actual smell as an unpleasant zonked smell which may be reminescant of urine. However the other type may describe in order to be quite pleasant like a flower. In a small amount, this pheromone is basically undiscovered in order to humans.
Estratetraenol is really a substance that is only produced by women and there is no current scientific study which links this kind of pheromone back for their estrogenic outcomes.
- Androsterone is a steroid hormone that is made I the liver from the normal metabolic rate of testosterone.
- This particular pheromone was initially isolated in 1931 simply by Adolf Friedrich Johann Butenandt and Kurt Tscherning through distilling man urine.
- Androstenol is often a sex pheromone that can be found in human sweat glands.
- The actual normal smell is frequently associated with sandalwood and also Androstenol is found in truffles.
- Pigs are usually attracted to these chemicals and as a result are able to dig them up from their deep underground hideaways.
Estriol is one of the three main estrogens produced in the human body and is made in considerable amounts when a women is pregnant.