Pheromones And Career Advancement
All experts agree that you must take control of your career to move forward. That means you must look for ways to find challenging work, progress in your field, or increase your visibility.
Most people who are familiar with pheromones think that their sole function is to attract the opposite sex. However based on our own experience pheromones also can assist in improving a person's credibility factor. Studies show that attractive and/or confident people are more successful in their careers and make more money. The more credible you're the greater the chance to achieve a sale or a promotion. Sometimes very competent people lose out upon opportunities because they may be subconsciously perceived as lacking the ability to give or perform the task.
Pheromones May be an Excellent Tool for Advancing Your Career
During these trying instances we need to avail ourselves of each tool that might help improve success. At some point you may have to convince management that the idea is the best way to go. You may need that additional factor so that you stand out from your friends, have the best chance for advancement, or find yourself fighting to save your job.
Once Worked With a Woman Named Stephanie (Not Her Real Name) Who Was Very Plain Looking
She did not have a college education and her work performance was average. The difference was she gave off an air of confidence that made her seem more credible in management's eyes. Stephanie worked her way up the ladder, leaving many of us who were more qualified in the dust. I asked her secret and the lady replied "pheromones!"
The pheromone solution to achieve this exact same success is to wear a high quality product that contains both male and female pheromones. This has a two-prong approach to increase acceptance by both sexes. The male pheromone will subconsciously suggest to other men that you are a winner and stand out from the crowd. The female pheromone will help boost the male wearer's psyche and help to make him more confident. The theory is the old adage, "behind every successful man is a woman and vice versa, behind every successful woman is a man." Woman wearers will of course have a similar reaction.
Top PheromonesPheromones are good at altering other people's behaviors. There are several kinds of pheromones, each with separate purpose. Just some of such reactions include a signal for danger, sex, and food. Different variations of pheromones have different influences on the behavior. Read more about top pheromones for Men to Attract Women.
More Details about This Product »
- Interviewing for a new job could be frustrating because you need to find a way to set yourself above other candidates competing for the same job.
- Interviewers make subjective hiring decisions rather than objective ones because they see so many candidates with similar qualifications.
- Pheromones may subconsciously encourage the interviewer to hire you only because it is the one extra factor that makes you stand out!
Alison Interviewed for a Position Inside Her Company
Just before her appointment, the lady applied pheromones. However, once the interview process began, she realized that she was not qualified for the job, yet she was given the position anyway. From there she received two more promotions within a year.
- Rob worked for a company that was downsizing and he feared he would be one of the ones that would get laid off.
- He wore pheromones at work and watched people with more seniority get laid off while he kept his job.
Attending job fairs is a great way to connect with potential companies, nevertheless they attract hundreds of people who are competing for the same jobs. Eric was desperate for a job. He heard about pheromones helping in such situations. He left his name with different people as well as each time he turned in his registration form he put some pheromones on the form. In the end he got to choose the job he wanted.
- Renee saw money wasted all around your ex where she worked and was determined to show the company executives how just to save the company money.
- After it was clear that no one was taking her seriously, she decided to apply pheromones to her reports.
- The execs that earlier ignored her recommendations, started to take more time reading her reports.
- From that point on they sought out Renee for her opinions.
Sexual Attractants: Our Test of Athena Pheromones
Pheromones are claimed to be sexual attractiveness enhancers for men and women and a "secret weapon" for seduction—do they work? We took Athena ...
Once worked for a company that was quick to be able to fire their sales representatives if their sales performance was not to their liking. The company president called me in to find out exactly why my sales were not progressing. At the time, they did not know that I was starting a new business and was just maintaining my sales accounts. I knew my job was in jeopardy. Prior to walking in to his office, I utilized my pheromone mix. This mix would have been a product that included both female and male pheromones and a special fragrance containing 18 scents. To my astonishment I did not lose my job and I walked out of the office with everyone satisfied about my performance.
- For best results It's my job to recommend that people follow the manufacturer's pheromone usage instructions.
- Applying more is not better and in fact will give you the poorest results!
- The pheromone quality should be high enough to achieve what you want without being on purpose detected.
- A money back guarantee suggests that the product is high quality and that the manufacturer stands behind the product.
- Pheromones are safe, easy to use, and can give you the confidence you need to change or enhance your career.
- It's the secret weapon in your pocket ready for those times when you really need it the most.