Pheromones: What is there to Know?
Pheromones are chemicals that are released from animals and humans. These chemicals are attractants that tell other animals a wide range of things. Things such as type of animal, sex of the animal, social group that the animal is assigned to of course, if the animal is in heat or not. These kinds of pheromones are found in bugs as well as aquatic life as-well. These chemicals are released by the body by excretions. The term pheromones came about in 1959 defining it as chemical substances excreted by animals to trigger reproductive behavioral response from a recipient of the same species.
Pheromones in People are Usually Largely Not Understood
Some researchers have claimed to be able to reduce human excretions from arm hole sweat and vaginal secretions and turn them into marketable products. These products are widely available in adult novelty stores claiming to bring your partner into a wild craze. Some other researchers claim that science has not advanced enough to make this concept an authentic reality. They claim that these products are just a marketing tool to sell customers products based on false advertising. One thing that is agreed upon is that the human body does produce and excrete pheromones.
- The first controlled scientific studies were conducted in 1986 in order to determine if humans did indeed produce pheromones.
- This test did conclude that humans do produce these chemicals.
- It was the first time that this theory was actually proved.
- 2005, there were 4 classes of pheromones recognized.
- These 4 have been territorial markers, mother-infant, menstrual synchrony and sex-attractant pheromones.
- Since that time, scientists have discovered a fifth class.
- This class is sulfated steroids.
- Territorial markers are considered in order to ward off others.
- They can attract same species and same sex but are considered repellents to other species.
The Effectiveness of Pheromones in Attraction According to many scientists, human attraction is not always about the appearance of a person. Sure males would usually examine gorgeous women, while women would look at handsome men, but not all destination are physical. Many scientists and...
Mother-Infant recognition helps the offspring to know who the mother is and also identify it with feeding.
How To Attract Women - Tried and Tested Pheromone Review
Pheromones, commonly misspelled as feromon, are a real researched chemical secreted by all humans that women are hardwired to be attracted to. Attract ...
Menstrual Synchrony is Probably One of the Most Commonly Known Class
This is where a group of females who have different menstrual cycles are placed together. But after a short period of time, all of the females will start to have their cycles shortened or lengthened for no apparent reason. Eventually all of the females will have their cycles at or very near to the same time, even though they started their cycles far apart.
- Sex-attractant pheromones are usually the ones that marketers capitalize on in the adult industry.
- These pheromones are just what they sound like.
- They attract the opposite sex and provide the perception to want to mate.
- These are also considered nature's way of reproducing.
- Most animals only mate in order to reproduce.
- So this is very key to species survival.
Sulfated Steroids are a Social Representation of the Animal that Produced It
This one is still being heavily researched. It is made by females and is thought to be able to give off the current level of stress in the animal. It is also found to give detailed report of the reproductive phase that the animal is in. This is why males do not produce this chemical.