Pheromones - seperating the scams, myths and realities
Pheromones - separating the myths as well as realities.
Have pheromones peaked your curiosity and you're willing to test them away, but are confused and skeptical within the overpowering number of companies and websites selling pheromones and the wild claims they will make?
Have been using pheromones for several years and while I've never seen the wild results that some of these products promise, I have had some pretty good results with some products and also have seen solid and simpler results.
Their are hundreds, if not thousands of websites selling products, offering product reviews and also links to suppliers. I can tell you from first hand experience and from information shared by others that the vast majority of these companies, web sites and reviews are scams. If you find a pheromone review website that gives a 5 star rating to a product and offers a link to their website, hover your mouse over the link and search in the standing bar at the end of the browser, in the event that the link doesn't go directly to the actual companies website it is almost certainly linking through an affiliate marketing and advertising program, and the owner of the pheromone review site is paid a commission for each and every customer they refer.
An individual don't see the standing bar at the bottom of your screen, you are able to enable it in Internet Explorer or FireFox by clicking on the "View" menu at the very top of your browser and checking next to the Status Bar.
- So, how can you discover legitimate products that will work and help you to achieve your desired goals?
- Your best bet is to join a couple of forums, ask questions and read what others have to say.
- And once again there are a number of forums and most of them are owned by pheromone companies.
- Some of these forums are very active, while others tend to be nearly dormant.
- Some let you talk about any pheromone product, while others will only let you talk about products they sell.
- Some will let you talk about a couple of other companies or products, while blacklisting others.
- And some forums heavily censor member postings, while some may not.
- So, right now we have to look for a reputable forum!
- One of the better ways to measure the particular trustworthiness of a pheromone forum is as simple as looking at their members:
Do they have an active membership, or are the vast majority of postings through 1 or 2 people?
Pheromones Cologne for Men
http://pheromonesformen.org/pherazone Pheromones for men There is no question that men have gradually become more fashion-conscious this decade and ...
Pheromones and Hormones - Are they The Same? Pheromones are often confused with hormones, although they are not the same thing. They are secretions of scent that mammals give off when they are excited, afraid or attracted to something. There are many different pheromones that people radiate,...
- Are the original and/or long term members still around and active within the forum?
- If not, where did they're going and why did they leave?
Does the forum have lots of threads as well as postings, almost all created within a very limited time frame?
Do they have a a lot of open newbies signing up and also making just a couple of posts, after that disappearing?
And as importantly, do the administrators appear helpful and informative, or perhaps do they appear negative and judgmental?
Once again, I can tell you from experience that some of the largest and most active forums on the net have become nothing more than marketing tools and hype to sell their own products and they are not truly interested in providing accurate and helpful information to people seeking information on products other than their own.
By now your head is probably spinning and you're about ready to give up, right? Don't! Pheromones do work and there are legitimate products out there. You just have to look around a bit, do your research, and find the right companies and products to buy. They're out there, and pheromones do work!
There are only a couple of forums on the net that are not affiliated with any company or product. These forums aren't large in size and do not have thousands of members that were acquired through marketing efforts, but exist solely for pheromone enthusiasts to talk with each other and share information.