Andro Phenomones: Pheromones For Women - The truth about Pheromones And Women
While men are considered more likely to be interested in the use of pheromone products, this trend has been somewhat turned inside out recently with many more women becoming a member of the ranks.
The sad truth that many researchers have seen is that not all men and women possess the same amount of pheromones that other people have, which makes it harder for them to attract the opposite sex. So with the use of a pheromone product, these people are given the advantage which allows them to easily attract a potential partner without too much work.
Love Potions in reality Although love potions are not real, there is a popular alternative to this solution which helps in assisting people in their efforts of bringing in the opposite sex. This is with the use of pheromone products. Therefore what is a pheromone?
- Women are considered a much more attractive proposition in order to a man in the event that men get their dose of copulins through the nostrils.
- However, the question still needs to be asked...does a man really need to be tempted by a stimulant to be attracted to the opposite sex?
Effectiveness of Pheromone Products Because of the effectiveness of pheromone being an aphrodisiac, many researchers and scientists sought for ways to funnel this and to provide people with less efficient pheromones to enhance their attractiveness. This is when pheromone products, such as body sprays and colognes.
To cut a long explanation short, simply because guys are observed more when they are on the prowl for female company it doesn't necessarily mean their opposite numbers aren't playing the same game.
Pheromones are Chemicals that are Released from Animals as Well as People
These chemicals are attractants that tell other animals a wide range of things. Things such as type of animal, sex of the animal, social group that the animal belongs to and when the animal is in heat or not. These pheromones are found in bugs as well as aquatic life as-well. These chemicals are released by the body by excretions. The term pheromones came about in 1959 defining it as chemical substances excreted by animals to trigger reproductive behaviour response from a recipient of the same species.
On the other hand, women are considered a little more subtle within their pursuit of relationships along with the opposite sex but in a sense, are they less aggressive? Where am I going with this?
Most males think that after they apply pheromones ladies will stick to them like glue but this is far from reality. Pheromones only help in increasing your lovemaking appeal but you will have to make an effort of proceeding forward and approaching women of the desire. Pheromones may help within initially making you show up popular with them and then it will be your personality and the way you carry ahead the talk that will make her want you. In short pheromones will make people like you which will help in elevated confidence levels and we all know that women like people who are brimming with confidence.
Pheromone is a chemical usually secreted or excreted that triggers a social response in the members of the same species. Although pheromones are more commonly known among animals and insects, human pheromones are also believed to exist which can also be used for the same reason that animals and insects use pheromones, for procreation.
- 2005, there were 4 courses of pheromones recognized.
- These 4 had been territorial markers, mother-infant, menstrual synchrony and sex-attractant pheromones.
- Since then, scientists have discovered a fifth class.
- This class is sulfated steroids.
The Mating Game
In the process of searching for a mate, men are more aggressive and you could be forgiven that the art of goal revolves mainly aroung men looking for a female partner. Therefore the marketing of pheromone products has been directed at a mans market.
Pheromones within people are chemicals which are freed through sweat from the body as a hint of sexual attraction. Although these pheromones are made in the body but in today's age and occasion man has had the opportunity to make these types of pheromones artificially as well. There have been many trials and studies to check when these types of artificial pheromones really work just like naturallyoccuring pheromones and their reports have revealed that these manufactured pheromones have actually got a very high success rate in attracting the opposite sex. In this article all of us are going to explore more about these pheromones and how to use them effectiviely.
This Study Exposed a Group of Women to a Whiff of Perspiration from Other Women
It was found that it caused their menstrual cycles to speed up or slow down with respect to the time in the month the sweat was collected: before, during, or after ovulation. Consequently, this study suggested that there are two types of pheromone involved: "One, made prior to ovulation, shortens the ovarian cycle; as well as the second, produced just at ovulation, and lengthens the cycle".
Pheromones For Women Copulin based pheromones for women are said to be the answer to a girls quest to "nab her man." They are secreted by women naturally however, the copulins found in pheromone products are synthetic.
Different Kinds of Pheromones
There are basically two types of pheromones produced by a human body. One created by the male body is called androstenone as well as the other one which is established in a woman's body is called copulin. They are basically both chemical compounds which happen in the body as well as act as messengers of sexual fascination. The more the body creates these chemicals higher the chances of attracting a man or woman. This kind of recent scientific development have made people genuinely interested in wearing synthetic pheromones.
- Mother-Infant recognition helps the offspring to know who the mother is as well as identify it with feeding.
- Menstrual synchrony is probably one of the most commonly known class.
- This is where a group of females who have different menstrual cycles are placed together.
- But after a short period of time, all of the females will start to have their cycles shortened or extended for no apparent reason.
- Eventually all of the females will have their cycles at or very near to the same time, even though they started their cycles far apart.
- Tests have indicated your testosterone levels can increase significantly if they get a sniff of copulins.
- In fact, levels can increase anywhere from 100-150% and more amazing, the reaction is almost instant.
Buy Pheromones - How to find The best Pheromones Products! The question of how and where to buy pheromones can be answered simply by going online and trying to find human pheromones on the market products.This is just one part of the equation though and if you are new to buying pheromones, then this...
What Are Pheromones For Men and Do They Really Work
http://www.BlackDragonPheromones.com - What are pheromones for men. Review of Black Dragon Pheromones. Pheromones for men to pick up and attract ...
Love Potions are Popular Mythical Solutions that are Commonly Used in Witchcraft
Based on folklorists, love potions are commonly used in order to seduce anyone into falling deeply and madly in-love with the one that used that potion. Sadly, love potions will remain a popular myth in folklore.
Existence of Human Pheromones One case study that proved the existence of human pheromone would be that the McClintock Effect, which was named after the primary investigator, Martha McClintock, of the University of Chicago.
Pheromones in People Tend to be Largely Not Understood
Some researchers have claimed to be able to break up human excretions from arm pit sweat and vaginal secretions and turn them into marketable products. These products are widely available in adult novelty stores claiming in order to bring your partner into a wild craze. Some other researchers claim that science has not advanced enough to make this concept a real reality. They claim that these products are just a marketing tool to sell customers products depending on false advertising. One thing that is agreed upon is that the human body does produce and excrete pheromones.
- Want to gain an unfair advantage in the attraction game?
- Pheromones for women can provide you with the increase in confidence you've been wanting.
- Plus, get the latest tips and tricks in purchasing pheromones.
However, other than the actual McClintock Effect, there's also cases where pheromone advantage can also affect the success of attracting the opposite sex for procreation. And similar to the McClintock effect, it is also triggered with the smell of a person's sweat.
There's a stronger presence of pheromones for women and in the event that you think about human behavior for a moment, this just makes sense.
- Territorial markers are considered in order to ward off others.
- They are able to attract same species and same sex but are considered repellents to other species.
- While pheromones for ladies are available in both fragrance and concentrate kind, the use of them mirrors the same rules as it does for the men.
- Utilize lightly and remember, more is not better.
- Sex-attractant pheromones tend to be the ones that marketers capitalize on in the adult industry.
- These pheromones are just what they seem like.
- They attract the opposite sex and give the feeling to want to mate.
- These are also considered natural way of reproducing.
- Most animals only mate to be able to reproduce.
- So this is very key to species survival.
Popular example of such product is LuvEssentials which have been reviewed as one of the most effective pheromone products available in the market today.
Sulfated Steroids are a Social Representation of the Animal that Produced It
This one is still being heavily researched. It is made by females and is thought in order to give off the current level of stress in the animal. It is also found to give detailed report of the reproductive phase that the animal is in. This is why males do not produce this chemical.
The best thing about putting on pheromones cologne is that people will not come to know that you are with them but will like the way you smell and get interested in your presence.
Man made artificla pheromones usually have the same basic method and the difference lies in the quality of elements used. It is very important to use cologne that has a hig percent of pheromones in it. These kinds of pheremones are not inexpensive so you ought to check up the products top quality as well as reputation carefully before going ahead with the purchase.
- So what's available for the ladies?
- Exist pheromones for women on the market?
- Sure there tend to be.
- It just seems that they don't get the prominence in the advertising stakes as the male product.
- The first controlled scientific studies were conducted in 1986 in order to determine if humans did indeed produce pheromones.
- This test do conclude that humans do produce these chemicals.
- It was the first time that this theory was actually proved.
Some Best Cologne Pheromones
Although there are many of them available in the market but the most popular one is definitely attraction cologne pheromone. This has been around for many years and has many positive consumer reviews which confirms the high success rate. Also the company provide full cash back guarantee if it does not show guaranteed results.